Forum dla administratorów stron WWW i developerów

Witaj!

AdminZone.pl to miejsce w którym możesz dowiedzieć się jak szybko i skutecznie wypromować swoją stronę WWW, zachęcić użytkowników do wypowiadania się i aktywnego udziału w życiu takiej strony.
Dołącz do naszej społeczności aby w pełni korzystać z usług oferowanych przez AdminZone.pl
Zaloguj się
lub
Zarejestruj się

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Re: IP.Board 4 Community Suite

Autor tematu

14 maja 2014, 19:12

Obsadzanie zawartości z forum w postach. Działa przy np. evantach w kalendarzu, galerii, postach, statusach. Wystarczy wkleić link.

http://community.invisionpower.com/blog...e-content/

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

16 maja 2014, 13:29

Awatar użytkownika
kaaleth
Stały użytkownik
Kontaktowanie:

16 maja 2014, 21:44

Coraz bardziej uświadamiam sobie, że ten produkt jest wart swojej ceny. Nie mogę doczekać się czwórki.

Awatar użytkownika
Mecenas
Użytkownik
Kontaktowanie:

16 maja 2014, 22:02

Wiadomo czy cena pójdzie w górę jak wyjdzie juz cztery? Może będzie trzeba teraz jeszcze jedna licencje kupić :-)

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

16 maja 2014, 22:06

Cena pozostaje ta sama, jeżeli masz wygasłą licencje, będziesz musiał odnowić ją za $25.

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

09 cze 2014, 18:45

Graficzne tła, jak na razie dostępne w profilu i eventach kalendarza http://community.invisionpower.com/blog...er-photos/

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

12 cze 2014, 6:00

Awatar użytkownika
Ralfp
Stały użytkownik

12 cze 2014, 14:39

128M limit, a mi stekają że 64 w Misago to zbyt dużo huehue

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

12 cze 2014, 14:45

Kto? Gdzie?

128 było już w 3.x i jest on wykorzystywany w skrajnych przypadkach (np. instalacja języka).
Przy przeglądaniu forum nie powinien wejść powyżej 25/30MB (co i tak jest bardzo dużo).

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

24 cze 2014, 12:38

Jest dostępne już pierwsze demo: http://zend.ipsdevserver.com/ips4/index.php?/login/

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

27 cze 2014, 20:55

Ktoś potrzebuje jakiś informacji? Mam dostęp więc mogę dostarczyć razem ze zrzutami ekranu.

PS: Na tą chwilę, znaki diakrytyczne są usuwane z URLi, mam nadzieje że to poprawią.

Awatar użytkownika
Macsch15
Administrator
Kontaktowanie:

Autor tematu

22 lip 2014, 15:14

Oficjalna notka na jeszcze zamkniętym forum IPS4:

I thought I would post a quick update on where we are with this preview site.

You have all provided a lot of great feedback. Some items we agree with and have (or will) implement, some we haven't agreed with, and others we like but will need more time to research so will have to wait for a future version. Thank you for helping out during this preview phase.

Our next goal is to open this site up to the general public and announce its location. While there are a lot of people already here, you are all visitors who pay attention to our community to find this link. The broader public that does not hang around on forum sites would never know its location. So our next step is to open this site for general registration and viewing. But to do that we have a few things we need to do first:

Open Up Other Apps

We have been using Forums app as our primary testing system as it is the app you are all most familiar with. However, the other apps are here and ready to be activated. We did have some online recently but decided to deactivate them temporarily as we were getting duplicate reports of issues. IPS Community Suite is very modular so an issue in Forums that is fixed will also be fixed in Blogs, Downloads, Gallery, etc. which is great but it is easier for us to just focus on one because of that.

Loose Ends

In a project as large as our Suite it is easy for us to overlook a feature. Luckily we have all of you to help us point out areas that we overlooked or didn't implement quite right so we are working on those loose ends. Nothing major, though, just a few small areas like photo cropping, new reply notifications, and things like that. Just a few "whoops" moments! We are working on those now.

Feedback Roundup

You have posted a lot of feedback and it is our job to take a step back and look at that feedback with a critical eye. We have to sort out what are niche requests from broader areas that impact everyone. We must also sometimes parse feedback for what the real issue is. For example: someone may post "I think the user info column is too wide. Should be reduced by 10 pixels." and another person might say "The border around the post has too much padding. It needs to be made more narrow." ... When you take a step back what people are really saying is that the post area is too small which is something we can address. This is just an example of course but it just helps to illustrate how the feedback process is not as simple as replying to every topic posted with yes or no. We really have to take a broader view.

So, to that end, we have a few larger changes we have decided to take the time to implement in the Suite that will address a lot of seemingly unrelated feedback in one new approach. This does mean that you may not see any updates applied to this feedback site for several days as we make these more involved changes. You will see when it's out so just be patient. We are confident these changes will address most areas people are concerned about.

Moving to Beta

Once all that is done we will move on to beta stage. At this point we will release downloadable versions for your review and 100% focus on bugs both in code and in cosmetics. Of course at this point any feedback we receive - even if it's really good - will have to wait for a future version. So get in all your good points now!

We really do appreciate all the feedback. I know that sometimes it can seem like it is a battle of you vs. IPS vs. other clients but really that is part of the process. If an idea is truly good it will stand the test of argument and make it into the Suite. There have already been, and will be more, items we add that were rejected at first glance. It is a process and one I hope you also enjoy taking part in.